Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SMTP of Trunk Failures 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriniTech87

Technical User
Jul 4, 2016
TT
Hi Guys I'm using Site Admin Version 6.0.07 and I'm trying to configure emailing of Trunk Failures to users.
We have the SMTP IP Address but I can't find where to input that information on the system.
I'm assuming the uploaded image is where I need to include the data to have this configured

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=4b532774-ee65-4a0d-b3c3-99c22c15c75f&file=SMTP_info_Avaya.jpg
If you want to use ASA to alert you when trunks are down, go to the "Fault & Performance" tab, the select the "Monitor Trunks", in there is where you would put the email address you want the alert to be emailed to.

I have done that already but it seems that I need to put in the Email server address to have it work this is the part of the process we are working on

Question how do you separate multiple users when adding users to the properties menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back