Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SMS Reporting on Mandatory Advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubba425

Technical User
Oct 8, 2004
US
Hi all!

I'm sort of new to this whole reporting thing in SMS2003. I'm trying to create a report that will give me the names of all the mandatory advertisements on a site, but I can't seem to find a field in a table that stores that information.

Anyone have an idea I could try?

Thanks!

Here's a start - if you look at the canned report 'All Advertisements' in the 'Software Distribution - Advertisements' category you'll notice how there is a flag for mandatory advertisements. That flag is pulled from the AssignScheduleEnabled field in the v_Advertisement view. In turn, the view pulls that field from TimeEnableFlag in the ProgramOffers table.

Now, I don't know how to interpret that data, but by looking at the report and field properties you might be able to figure it out. Hope this helps.

-If it ain't broke, break it and make it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back