Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SMS Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

overide

MIS
Jul 16, 2001
US
I am looking for a way to use SMS to query the network card. I am wanting to detect 10, 100, and 1000 base cards out there. Obviously this will be three different queries, but i dont know where to start.

There used to be a web site that had tons of pre-built queries. All you had to do is cut and paste into the "Edit SQL Statement" section in your query building process.

I haven't hit this site in awhile, it looks like it has changed hands or something. Below is the link that I used to use. I see the name "Dana Daugherty" is still on this site, this person seems to be pretty knowledgeable with SMS.

Actually, Swynk.com is no more. If you're not familiar, the SMS content on Swynk.com hadn't been updated for a couple years. All of the information, queries, etc., was moved to myITforum.com. You can still grab the queries straight off the page.

Rod Trent
Microsoft.MVP.SMS
=======================================
Main site: =======================================

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back