Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SMS Packages will not distribute after SR2 install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Aug 11, 2006
US
I upgraded from SR1 to SR2 without any hangup(no errors). After the upgrade, I am unable to distribute any packages......??????. I look in the execmgr.log and no activity has taken place. I look in the System Status--Advertisement Status and no attempts made to distribute any packages... I have upgraded the ITMU, redeployed the client. Any help would be appreaciated....3

one other thing.. I looked in the ccmexec.log and found that i am getting an error "request Failed:401 Unauthorized"??? I am not sure when this started...I disabled and re-enabled the management point role and the reporting role. thinking this had something to do with the ccmexec error..

Thanks
MT

When I installed SR2 duplicate SMS groups were created. ex..."SMS AdminsCNF:9c9a1811-cf7f-4f3e-ab4a-26bdefed04ec" I believe this will fix my problem. Is there any way to resolve this issue....????

Thanks
MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back