Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SMS Need help: Report for MS Office installations including system OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2008
US
We currently have the following SQL based report in SMS 2003 that does a fair job of listing out all our workstations with Microsoft Office installed. I need to also list out the domain Organizational Unit that each workstation is in and can't seem to get it to work. The value would appear to be dbo.v_RA_System_System_OU_Name0 but when I add that in the section along with the other values for IPSubnets, Netbios_Name, and such, when I run it I get an error:

"The column prefix 'dbo' does not match with a table name or alias name used in the query."

Any help greatly appreciated!

Here is the script as it exists today:

SELECT DISTINCT
dbo.v_RA_System_IPSubnets.IP_Subnets0, dbo.v_R_System.Netbios_Name0, dbo.v_R_System.User_Name0,
dbo.v_GS_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.DisplayName0
FROM dbo.v_GS_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS LEFT OUTER JOIN
dbo.v_CM_RES_COLL_SMS00004 ON dbo.v_GS_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.ResourceID = dbo.v_CM_RES_COLL_SMS00004.ResourceID INNER JOIN
dbo.v_R_System ON dbo.v_GS_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.ResourceID = dbo.v_R_System.ResourceID INNER JOIN
dbo.v_RA_System_IPSubnets ON dbo.v_GS_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.ResourceID = dbo.v_RA_System_IPSubnets.ResourceID INNER JOIN
dbo.v_GS_SoftwareFile ON dbo.v_GS_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.ResourceID = dbo.v_GS_SoftwareFile.ResourceID
WHERE (dbo.v_RA_System_IPSubnets.IP_Subnets0 NOT LIKE '%.0.0') AND
((dbo.v_GS_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.DisplayName0 LIKE '%microsoft%office%pro%' OR
dbo.v_GS_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.DisplayName0 LIKE '%microsoft%office%stan%') AND
NOT (dbo.v_GS_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.DisplayName0 LIKE '%visio%' OR dbo.v_GS_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.DisplayName0 LIKE '%Proof%' OR dbo.v_GS_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.DisplayName0 LIKE '%Project%'))
ORDER BY dbo.v_RA_System_IPSubnets.IP_Subnets0, dbo.v_R_System.Netbios_Name0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back