Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SMDR Rrouble with Tapit

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiretek

Technical User
Dec 12, 2007
US
I loaded my tapit software connected up com port to a 9 pin to pin cable that connects to my 355AF and the straight thru ethernet to SMDR port. I made a few calls and monitor was showing number time date etc... I then took the software to site installed on main server using same cables, software etc...same result everything was working fine, then all of a sudden after re-loading, we started getting the data flow but un-recognizable characters, (look like columns a capitol I with out the top & bottom and similiar character next to it)not so much garbage as they are the same characters and same amount of character for each call. Can it be I have to register the software or did my 355Asuddenly go bad. I was able to replace all other cables and get the same result. I just don't have a spare 355A. I even tried it back at my office using a different processor and different p.c. and I only get the unrecognizable characters. Please HELp!!

I might be able to get a 355A to you if you'll cover the cost. I can check at the office tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back