Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SMDR logging via IP SOCKET not WORKING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joredu

Programmer
Feb 28, 2005
AU
Dear All

I am trying to test the IPO 406v2 V3.0 SMDR output via Delta Server after enbling port 8082, unfortunately I am not able to connect using Hyperterminal with a socket connection, I've tried both, polling and port client mode and I've get the same result.
Hyperterminal is returning an error message "unable to connect to " 192.168.100.100 on port 8082 "
On waiting for a call ..I am not receiving any attempt to connect from the Delta Server.
All other application (CCV, pc Wallboard... )are accessible from that PC I am using!

Any tip, advice.....

What is the Typical setting to test it? as I've nerver had problem with the Definity in that matter

Thanks Guys

Have you tried pushing the SMDR to file and then reading from file?.. I have sucessfuly done this on a 406V2 V3.0

Pushing the SMDR to a file is fine with me , i am able to read these files.

But what about using IP socket?
Some call accounting software need to connect via an IP socket

It is not possible to connect with telnet directly to the DeltaServer, no way.
You should either use call accounting software wich can listen and receive data from a IP address or you have to build your own software.

After selecting SMDR on ip port 8082 you need to restart deltaserver service in order to make it work.

So go to control panel / administrative tools /services and restart CCC Delta Server.

After that you will be able to connect to port 8082 on localhost !

Let me know if this work for you as for me !!

Regards
Alex

THERE IS SOMTHING CALLED AN IP BUFFER AND I TINK SOME OF OUR CLIENTS USE THIS WITH THE IP OFFICE THE SOFTWARE NEEDED TO BE REPOGRAMED ETC BUT IT WORKS OR THE PROGRAMERS FOR THE ACCOUNTING PACKAGE CAN WRITE SOMETHING TO IMPORT THE smdr.csv FILE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back