Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SMDR - Calls Displayed Double

Status
Not open for further replies.

malte

Programmer
Sep 7, 2022
DE
Hey, i need your Advise.

We use the Software "Aurenz AwinPro" for individual billing information. It uses the SMDR data.

Somehow, since the customer was moved to SIP the calls are billed double in different call IDs.

I kinda broke the problem down to SCN-Line and ARS on Gateway.

1 Call to external is always displayed like this:
National Format 03433123456​
+493433123456 (with the notice of redirection over SCN, Redirecting extension is extension)​
Both calls have a different call id and different duration (1-2 seconds offset)

The E.164 Format will be changed at the last ARS on Gateway, just before SIP-Trunk. Server User Shortcode is still 003433123456 S+49XXX

My colleague who made the change to SIP-Trunk is unfortunately no longer available. Aurenz as developer cannot help me.

Do you know some easy tools to work with SMDR output from Avaya IP Office? Should the format be E164 at user's SC? should i never use e164 in this scenario? Why is the SCN Line a redirect with new call id?

Certifications: ACIS and ACSS

There is a checkmark on the bottom of the SMDR tab "Call Splitting for Diverts" and that will make it into 2 entries if you come from another system then have the call go out.

Make sure it is not checked.

Other than that I cannot see where duplicates would come from.

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

"Dew knot truss yore Spell Cheque

I would ensure that the number is used as E.164 from the first short code.

All the rest has to be done by Aurenz. If you look at the SMDR records you will find in the last columns entries for local call ID and SCN remote call ID (or similar). Witz those values you can link both entries to a single call.

Remember that each system creates SMDR records for every single call. If the call passes two or.more systems you will have two or more SMDR entries. Avaya added this columns in R9 or R10 or something like that. These columns are exactly to recognize that you have double entries for a single call.

IP Office remote service
IP Office certificate check
CLI based call blocking
SCN fallback over PSTN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back