Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SMDR and system version

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirluke34

MIS
Jan 31, 2014
DE
Hi Tek-tips,
My boss wants a way to track calls, so I came across SMDR on this site. I have a free port and computer to spare to log calls, but I'm unsure of which version of the device I should get. I looked through the various system versions on the FAQ page, but couldn't find mine listed. The system version is SP: 30NdG00 NAT and system ID is 22000600.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to which version or which SMDR device I should buy?

Thanks,
sirluke34

You have a MIC 4.1. You need an SMDR 6.

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

Thanks for the quick response! Can you tell me how you derived that from the info that I posted?

system version is SP: 30NdG00 NAT = MICS 4.1

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

Have a closer look at our FAQ799-6693. You will find an entry for your version.

As for the SMDR that is compatible with your system, you can look it up in the Compatibility Matrix of the Norstar Handbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back