Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SMDR & Voicemail calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsmith5401

Vendor
Feb 11, 2009
US
I have a customer who has a call accounting application but the SMDR records don't include the information they would like to track. Basically, they want to be able to track incoming calls that route to a hunt group and end up in voicemail. He specifically wants to see how many voicemails a particular CSR gets.

The problem is that the SMDR record doesn't show the individual mailbox when the call goes to voicemail. All voicemail records list 'Voicemail' as the Party1Name in the SMDR record. I have a trial IVR license and was going to try to insert call records into a database as they traverse the call path, but I'm not having any luck.

Is there a way to have the SMDR show the voicemail extension that it drops to or has anyone else had a similar need?

CCC has the ability to track calls that end up in vmpro components.

CradletotheGrave from might give you the results you are looking for. It basically tracks a call from start to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back