Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SmartHost recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglebowski

Technical User
Jan 29, 2004
GB
Can anyone recommend a good smarthost for use in the UK with Exch 2007? Our ISP is BT but I've heard some bad things about their smarthosting service plus I'll be trying to migrate away from BT over the next few months.

"Anything that’s invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary, and you can probably get a career in it.
Anything invented after you’re thirty-five is against the natural order of things."

Not really, is it better to avoid them then?

"Anything that’s invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary, and you can probably get a career in it.
Anything invented after you’re thirty-five is against the natural order of things."

I have users on the BT one and it has been pretty good so far. Also, if you use a smart host you can't fuly track and email from end to end should a user complain of missing emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back