Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Slow Motion,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adelmo

Technical User
Apr 22, 2004
GB
I am currently working on my first Adobe Premiere 6.5 project. So as you may have guest i dont know it very well. I was just wondering if any one could give me a few tips on using slom mo on my clips.

Thanks Guys
Adelmo :D

There are several tutorials online that will help guide you, as well as Premiere's help sections. Google for Premiere examples/tutorials.

To answer your question, right click on your clip in the timeline. There you will see duration and speed options.

Thanks..
I just took ur advice rather than searching the net. But in the end i got it sorted.. Thanks again

Adelmo:D

Did you try "right clicking" on the clip and changing "Speed"? When you go there, it will give you two options.. change speed or duration. Watch the clip and see how it reacts to your change (also see how the timeline is affected by it)

It's an old thread guys! Besides, the user said he got it sorted!!

~cdogg
[tab]"All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind";
[tab][tab]- Aristotle
[tab][navy]For general rules and guidelines to get better answers, click here:[/navy] faq219-2884

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back