Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Slovakian Bear Charges Bike Riders While Riding Through The Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrB0b

IS-IT--Management
May 19, 2011
US
I know we had covered commas a few posts down but I just received this email today and this is how I expected the picture to look....

Untitled_uu8zmv.png

Hope this brightens someones day. If you want to see the actual article, see here: Bear not on bike charging people

Learning - A never ending quest for knowledge usually attained by being thrown in a situation and told to fix it NOW.

[rofl2]

James P. Cottingham
I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229!

Hmmm, I thought it had something to do with the bear collecting a fee.

[wink]

I honestly didnt even think of it that way..... I like that version better.

Learning - A never ending quest for knowledge usually attained by being thrown in a situation and told to fix it NOW.

Hmmm, I immediately envisioned a bear standing by the side of a trail demanding money from passing riders.

Jeff
[small]"The software I buy sucks, The software I write sucks. It's time to give up and have a beer..." - Me
[/small]

I was going to create another image with that scenario but it is surprisingly difficult to find a bear and money image that would work without creating one with photoshop....

I used to see the bears with their hands (paws) out begging along the side of the roads in Yellowstone. That was about half a century ago. It was the Parks Service that charged us and not the bears . . . unless you got out of your car without feeding the bears. That's why the Parks Service got rid of the bears.

James P. Cottingham
I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229!

I once knew a man with a wooden leg named Smith. ;)

Just my $.02

"What the captain doesn't realize is that we've secretly replaced his Dilithium Crystals with new Folger's Crystals."

--Greg

I used to see the bears with their hands (paws) out begging along the side of the roads in Yellowstone

Smarter than the a-v-e-rage bear, Boo Boo.

Chris.

Indifference will be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?
Time flies like an arrow, however, fruit flies like a banana.

Never mind this jesus character, stars had to die for me to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back