Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Slideshow in Adobe Encore

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhg1

IS-IT--Management
Mar 29, 2005
DK
Hi

Trying to find an easier way of creating a slideshow in adobe encore.

Now I'm dooing it this way.
I've importede all the pictures as assets.
Marking all of them, rigth click and chouse New Timeline.
Setting a duration.

And after that I put the first picture in the project, now I go throu every picture, setting its end action as the next picture. (this is the part that takes time)

Does any one know a faster way of dooing this? of even a completly different way?

/Larshg

If you start in Encore, as far as I can see you are stuck with something like you are doing already.

But if you start in Premiere, you can use automate to timeline to generate a movie of your stills with transitions etc as you wish, and the export in a format you can import into Encore and make a single timeline with chapter marks as you wish.

If you have several slide shows, you can easily make a timeline for each and a menu to select the one you want and get more value from the DVD without too much work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back