Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Slib Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamvari

Vendor
Feb 1, 2008
ZW
Whats the procedure for the upgrade of a slib i have the software,but seem not to understand how to upload it.

Hi Petros

If you have a look on your CSLIBE12E/M or similiar, you finde a 4 pole connector near the reset button (SW3) and the 2 dip switched (SW5). As the SLIB board of any king do not have a serial port, you need to have the GDC-TRC1 tool from LG-Nortel. This unit is also called the tracing tool. It has to connected with the one cable at the 4 pole connector. It converts these signals to RS232C/V24 signals through the GDC-TRC1 box. This box is equipped with a serial cable, also. It is possible - with the GDC-TRC1 box -to make traces on the PRI/BRI boards, and also upgrade the new WTIBE boards and the GDC-400B bases.
So, first of all you need this tool.
I do not have the description for the upgrade of the CSLIBE12E/M boards.
Other DTIB and SLIB boards cannot be upgraded.

///doktor

The tool i have, but not seem to see any drivers for the tool or any procedure to log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back