Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SLEE errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

trbuman

Technical User
Dec 2, 2003
US
I have a CP 3.0 system. I am getting event code 58005 SLEE- telepony exec GAM. Failed to answere the call rc=57205, tapi or ctms rc= 2147483576 # of attempts= 6. At the same time I get event code 55716, Appbuilder BRM, System error occurred in appbuilder application.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

trbuman.
**tapi or ctms rc= 2147483576 appears to be a telephone number.**

Event Code: 58005
Severity Minor

Description An incoming call cannot be answered on the SLEE line. After the session is dropped, the line may be recovered.

Impact The line may not answer the call.

Recovery Action Check the return code. Check if one of the channels are not dropped. If more channels are not dropped, it could indicate a major problem so you may want to reboot the system. If the problem persists, contact customer support.

Return Code: 57205
Severity Not Applicable

Description A TAPI function has failed.

Impact Not Applicable

Recovery Action Not Applicable

Event Code: 55716
Severity Major

Description Unknown system error occurred in an Application Builder application.

Impact Call was disconnected and session was terminated.

Recovery Action Check the Event Browser to see if similar events have been generated.

Technical Support Action Problem has occurred in SLEE. Check lower level event generation to determine the problem.

This is what the events are - you can decide if it is an issue for you.

Good Luck,
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back