Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SL2100 sip trunk getting 486 Busy Here from SL2100

Tinos

Technical User
Nov 5, 2014
BW
Hi all.
I have a new sip trunk on SL2100 which is up however incoming calls fail with a busy tone and above mentioned error is seen by provider.
All incoming calls ring on extn 200 and there is no DID.
What configuration can I look at and also how can I run a sip trunk trace/ capture on SL2100?

Hi all.
I have a new sip trunk on SL2100 which is up however incoming calls fail with a busy tone and above mentioned error is seen by provider.
All incoming calls ring on extn 200 and there is no DID.
What configuration can I look at and also how can I run a sip trunk trace/ capture on SL2100?
NEC call their trace utility "InCapture" which can be found in WebPro with an installer level login. I'd suspect that the invite from the ITSP does not match any configured account number/DID number within the P X settings.

NEC call their trace utility "InCapture" which can be found in WebPro with an installer level login. I'd suspect that the invite from the ITSP does not match any configured account number/DID number within the P X settings.
Hi and thank you for that response. ITSP is sending an INVITE for number 200 which is the existing extn 200.

I am unable to find InCapture option on NEC SL2100 WebPro. Any advise on why I cannot find this option or were to find it?

I am unable to find InCapture option on NEC SL2100 WebPro -> Maintenance. I only see the below options and InCapture is not there. What could be the reason and how to fix it? A different SL2100 has the InCapture option.
Session Management
System Initialization
Modification History
Trace Command Control
System Alarm
Data Download
Data Upload
Software Update
License Upload

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back