Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SL2100 InUC Browser Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

wirerun

Technical User
Jun 15, 2018
US
Screenshot_2023-05-17_233557_bvwjre.png
Has anyone tried or using "browser phone"?
I have a potentially nice client with 3 dental offices and plans to open 2 more plus call center next year. He is currently using Weave and not happy with the cost/support, the only thing he likes is their desktop integration which looked sort of like InUC soft phone. Last night I activated Free Licenses on the system that was installed recently and I'm still working on, Followed instruction here but to my surprise got a message saying there is no license 0082. I opened the ticket with ntac and they confirmed that Browser Phone does require a real license, they didnt give me exact sku number so Im assuming it is BE117997. To my another surprise none of US distributors have it on their websites.
Hard to do a demo for a client when I cant even get it working myself.
On another note, Is there a third party soft phone that will integrate with nec desktop phone? I think, all they really care about is ability to copy/paste phone name/numbers from call history and initiate calls from web browser to continue on their desk phone.
screenshots below

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back