Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SL-100 AUTHCDE PIN translations

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL100guy

IS-IT--Management
Sep 29, 2003
US
Having trouble making AUTHCODE and PINDATA work together.

EXAMPLE:
TABLE: AUTHCDE
AUTHPART AUTHCODE INFO
------------------------
TEST 7777 IBN 73 N $ SW (PIN REQUIRED SINGLE 33) $

The above has the customer replaced with TEST for security reasons. As for the rest:

When I dial the authcode my call is immediately given dial tone before I get a chance to dial the pin whereas the documentation says the pin should be dialed immediately after the authcode. Then I still try to dial the pin and number in every possible approach I can think of, but I still always get the reorder. If I remove the PIN option the call is completed successfully.

What I am looking for help wise is for someone to paste in a working example of what I am trying to accomplish. That or any suggestion that might come to mind. I believe I have all the tables set up correctly because I am able to make a successful call if PIN option is excluded.

Thanks for any input provided.

Thank you. The PBX in question is in the subject line. NORTEL SL-100, however I for whatever reason can't find the forum for it. It seems like years ago there was one, but I may be mistaken. Thank you for your patience.

If Tek-Tips doesn't have the needed forum could direct me to a forum that does exist?

Thank you,
SL-100 Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back