Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Skillset not Displayed on Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

dassan23

MIS
Oct 25, 2007
US
I had two new skillsets created and they do not display on the agents phone. The callers number is displayed instead.
Skillset name is selected in phoneset displays on the web client. All other skillsets display just fine. Is there somewhere else I should be looking to get these two skillsets to display on the phone?

Thanks in advance.

No, that should do it. Might want to make sure you are not missing any patches or PEPs for your system. I ran into one where the phoneset displays were all out of whack on the displays, but were set properly. It was a SU PEP that fixed it.

Are you certain that it is presented as a skillset call? Check realtime displays to see if the skillset is displaying on the agent display. (Sometimes one might forget to acquire the CDN, for example.)

Best to check the basics before moving forward too far.

If i am not wrong, when you create CDN you must write yes for name prompt.

Symposium or Call Center?
Are there other phones (same model) in the skillset group that work?
You can display different items on different model phones a look at
Switch Administration
then
Phoneset Displays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back