Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sites I can check my competitors in bound links

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeboycymru

Programmer
Jan 23, 2007
GB
I am interested to find out who my competitor has linking to them, as they are always above me.

Is there any decent free software out there than can give me a reasonable list of their in bound links.

Why I say resonable, as I know in most cases is that you get what you pay for.

Cheers

Lee

oh i see, thank you.

is this as good as it gets? im not dissing it, just wondered if this is what everybody uses, or is there packages out there too.

Thanks again

Lee

I just run a few websites through it, and I dont think it produces a comprehensive list of links.

So as the sideline business im running is just in its infancy and my competitor has been there for ages, the only thing I need to do is give it time.

I put his website in and it only came back with 1 in bound link from a quite poor site really, and thats why I wondered if there anything else that will give you better results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back