Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Site viewed at higher res than I have -> how to see thus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCHallgren

Technical User
Dec 17, 2004
US
Quite new to this...have created a site using laptop at 1024x768 res and AceHTML free...so I can see how site looks at my res or less...but I have logs that show site was viewed at 1280x1024...is there any way that I can get some idea of what they see? I know that in low res, my site gets kinda odd looking...
Thanks!

Give me a link I'll give you a screen shot.

Wow JT that almost looked like you knew what you were doing!

Hi all!

I have seen at least four visits to my site referred from the link in prior post..but...so far, NO one has given any feedback here! Please give me some ideas [thumbsup][thumbsdown] folks :)

JCH Just viewed your site in 1280x1024 using IE6 ... looks OK, it fits !!! Photos are great too !!!

<Do I need A Signature or will an X do?>

Thanks pixl8r for the screen shot! I see that my frames at bottom that barely fit on my screen have plenty of room "under" them...not sure how best to handle that without making them too small on a low res system...oh well, more important things to do next...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back