Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

site help:::

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldumil

Programmer
Sep 3, 2001
JP
umm...this isn't technically a PHP related question. But I was wondering if I could get some advice. I threw(literally) my site together in liuke 12 hours. And I would like to ask for anyone who wants to take a look and tell me what they think. I made everything on teh site myself. :)
I welcome any critizism anyon can offer. Thank You
(the site is )

Looks nice, however...
U are using more than one font-family, and u forgot to stripslashes. Furthermore u are messing with my mousepointer.
I really didnt want to mess up ure shoutbox, but u have to check there againts SQL, Javascript and images. (if u havnt already done that).
For the rest, nice... I have a weblog of my own so, im always happy to see another one appear. mcvdmvs
-- "It never hurts to help" -- Eek the Cat

thanks. I had forgotten to use stripslashes. thanks for reminding me. anyone else got anything. I am lookinf for any help/critizism I can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back