Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Site Critique Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
If you could have a look at a site I have been working on, and give me your honest opinion, and any helpful tips or advice, then I would really appreciate. The address is:<br>
<A HREF=" TARGET="_new"><br>
The message area needs alot of work, but I think I am getting it together fairly well.<br>
<br>
Any comments? <p>John Vogel<br><a href=mailto:johnvogel@homepage.com>johnvogel@homepage.com</a><br><a href= HomePage</a><br>WebMaster - DataBase Administrator - Programmer<br>

Nice, thumbs up, but you need more of your own stuff on there I think. There are lots of nice links, but people like to stay in one place as much as they can. Keep this in mind. <p>REH<br><a href=mailto:hawkdogg@crosswinds.net>hawkdogg@crosswinds.net</a><br><a href= by Linux</a><br>Learn Linux and Leave out the Windows :)

Thank you ndogg. And thank you for your link to your site. Kudos on your site, BTW.<br>
<br>
I understand what you mean about offering my own stuff, and that is in the works, this is just a sort of dry run for the new design. Thanks for your comment/critique. <p>John Vogel<br><a href=mailto:johnvogel@homepage.com>johnvogel@homepage.com</a><br><a href= HomePage</a><br>WebMaster - DataBase Administrator - Programmer<br>

ndogg, <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I had difficulty reading the dark blue links on a black background, and some of the links were inactive (newbie guide, dkw Linux is, super project). Apart from that keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back