Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Site check please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisakata

Technical User
Sep 24, 2002
US
Hello can i get some constructive criticism from anyone out there please.

I have put together my first ever flash site.

I just want to know if it looks good to other people. When I look at it , somethings look cheesy.

Thanks very much. It's not done and hope to be completed soon.

Thank you.

nice interface... but i guess the blue color doesnt match yr rest of the color theme... try changing it to somewhat copper look with some alpha settings.

more over the mian this is that it took me about 30~45 sec. to load yr site here on 12 MBPs DSL connection. on IE 6.0; Win 2000.
regards

It's a pretty strong effort for a first Flash site I think.

I'd like a sound on/off button and the music you're using isn't looping properly at the moment. I think bumping up the frame rate would help too, smoothing out the transitions slightly.

Maybe also embed the font on the buttons so that it matches the rest of the text on the site.

Overall I like wht you've done there - especially the contact section - very 'War Games' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back