Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sip URI anonymous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HemmeR_MX

IS-IT--Management
Jun 27, 2022
MX
Hello everyone.
I have the next situation:
I need no dial a specifica pattern idk we can say 15321 just for the example.
I add this pattern on de "uniform dial plan" table and send this patteron to the "aar analaysis" table.
I created a new route pattern, a new SIP trunk going to the session manager, and a routing policy going to the SBC-E, as we plan to route these calls through an established trunk via the SBC-E. The issue is that I need the 'From' header to display the SIP URI of the extension, but the CM doesn't send this information, and the SIP URI appears as something like 'anonymous@anonymous.' I need the SIP URI to appear as it usually does, 'ext@domain.' Does anyone have any idea of what might be missing in my configuration? If you have any questions, please ask, and I will be grateful for your assistance.
So the flow is:
CM Uniform dialplan 15321->AAR table 15321 goes to routte pattern 1->routte pattern 1 uses the trunk #1->trunk #1 goes to Session manager->Routing policy on session manager sends everything with pattern 15321 to the sbce->just the sbce sends the invite for another device.
Anything will be so helpfully.
Saludos!

Does your CM trunk programming have its numbering table assigned and configured? (cha pub/cha priv)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back