Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP Trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will1981

Technical User
Jun 21, 2016
CU
Hi
Can you tell me what are the steps I must follow to interconnect my Mitel 3300 system with other IP-PABX using SIP Trunks? What I gotta do to have ready my SIP Trunks?
Thanks for your help

Hi Will1981,

It will depend on the other IP-PABX you are connecting the Mitel controller to.

The best thing will be to look at the Mitel Knowledge base to see if Mitel have completed any interop testing, if they have they may have a configuration document to help you program the Mitel system and other PABX.

Even with documentation from Mitel, you may need to make modifications as not all systems perform how you would expect.

Is it a Mitel 3300 (MiVoice Business) or a Mitel 5000 (MiVoice Office 250) that you have?

Andy

Hi Andy4uk thanks for answering
The PBX is a Mitel 3300 (MiVoice Business)and I want to connect it to an Asterik system.

Do you have access to MOL (Mitel OnLine)
There is an old KB article 06-5160-00002 that refers to trunking the 3300 and Asterisk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back