Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP Trunks programmin screen shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbietechman

Vendor
Mar 1, 2011
US
Can anyone post some screen shots of any carrier they have set up SIP trunks on. I really need some help and I am struggling even with the available Job Aids. I cannot seem to get my traffie to route through my Lan 2 interface. I have an IP route set up an\\d I have it defined with a public IP but the carrier says they are seeing the traffic come from our firewall IP address even though I am directly connected to the router with the publiC ip( outside of the firewall ) so the trunk is registering through the LAN 1 interface which is behind the firewall. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I have a technical HOWTO SIP section as well however I see this question quite often and the answer is really this. SIP is real English text for troubleshooting. If you have ever read even a single SIP document you should be able to figure out the issue without any type of documentation. There is absolutely no need in any situation to have anything from anyone other than the IP address of the SIP proxy/server and the registration information if needed. Everything else, and I do mean EVERYTHING is there in Montior with nothing more than your Call>Targeting and ARS selected and your SIP>SIP Tx and SIP Rx along with STUN (if absolutely needed) enabled.

Here is the link to my site.

And if you enable those options and post the results we can provide more assistance.

Kyle Holladay
ACSS & APSS SME Communications
MCP/MCTS Exchange 2007
Adtran ATSA, Aruba ACMA

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it." - Henry Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back