Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP TRUNK CONFIGURATIONS SERVICE PROVIDER (PSTN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanyembe

Programmer
Mar 29, 2016
TZ
Hellow
I need help on creating inbound and outbound call on Avaya ip office 500v2...
The link from provider with us is up....
my steps was..[/b]

1.I have already create SIP Trunk on Avaya IP office
2. Remaining Test those line with 10 DID ,,,How do I test and how do I created the inbound and outbound?

On the SIP Line, got to the Call Details tab
Click Add to ass a New URI
Set the Incoming Group to something unique, and the Outgoing Group to the same
Let the Local URI Display and Content to Auto, set the Contact Display and Content to Auto (defaults)

The rest is as normal

ARS table will send the call to the Outgoing Group number, and include S followed by the outgoing caller ID
( N; / Dial3K1 / NS2135551212 / LG-100 )

Incoming Call Routes will use the Incoming Line Group ID, the Incoming Number, and the destination

TTT I thought Dial3K1 was for ISDN trunks.

It doesn't hurt on other types of trunk (just gets ignored) so even Avaya tend to use it as a catch all for their default ARS's.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Release 8...... Really?? Time to upgrade that box

OK, on the SIP Line, find the SIP URI tab, click Add, in the fields for Local URI, Contact, and Display Name, replace "Use Credentials User Name" with a * (an asterisk)

Set the Incoming Group and Outgoing Group each to a unique value (can be the same, but unique to all other lines)

Now the same for the ARS and ICR apply.

OK
Thanks@TouchToneTommy ,,So this on the SIP URI should be done After upgrading release 8?

In R8 the tab is called SIP URI and the fields are as in the message just above, in R11 the tab is called Call Details, and the fields are as in my original response.

I try to remember to check that the trunk is registered in System Status before setting up the ICR and ARS.

SSA_qcqe7r.png

Thanks @Touch Tone Tommy
I succeed to send the the Digit to service provider and OUTBOUND is working Good ....Now the issue is on INBOUND

AS ON.... Barrier capability; Any Voice
.... Line Group ID ; 90
.... Incoming Number ; +255222211150
.... Incoming CLI ;
..... Locale ;
.... Priolity ; 1-LOw

On the Destination I put The Extension number as usual

So but it does not work....Is there any means...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back