Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP Trunk Capacity 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmyjob

Technical User
Sep 26, 2006
US
Hi, I have a question that I searched Avaya docs for quite awhile and just can't seem to come up with a solid answer. I read that the IP office 500 v2 in basic mode can support a maximum of 20 SIP trunks. I also read that the server Edition can support up to 125 SIP Trunks with 128 call Paths. What I can't find, is what does an IP office R9 5000v2 with essential edition support or 500v2 with preferred. I do not want to assume as that can only be problems. I would sure appreciate it if someone can clue me in. I could not find anything that stated this info. Thanks in advanced

Not sure TBH but you can have a maximum of 148 VCM channels so it would make sense to have that as number of SIP channels as well

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Maximum SIP Channels, DL360 (Primary/Secondary) 512 (direct media) 256 (indirect media) See also concurrent VoIP call capacity below
Maximum SIP Channels, DL120/R210 (Primary/Secondary) 256 (direct media) 128 (indirect media) See also concurrent VoIP call capacity below
Maximum SIP Channels, DL120/R210 (Expansion) 256 (direct media) 128 (indirect media) See also concurrent VoIP call capacity below
Maximum SIP Channels, IP500 V2 128 (direct media) 120 (indirect media) See also concurrent VoIP call capacity below

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

I wouldn't push a 500 beyond 80 SIP trunks though (maybe not even that far), it wouldn't cope well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back