Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP to DICE forwarding issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

RingTHIS

Programmer
Aug 23, 2012
US
Hello,
IPO R9.0.316.2. Customer is requesting to integrate a DICE(auto dialer) with the IP Office via a SIP trunk. SIP connectivity is established and working properly. DICE will send calls down the SIP trunk via 3 digits or 10 digits, depending upon the destination for the call. If the call is intended for a 3 digit extension they send the 3 digits and it routes to the extension properly. Calls that aren't intended for a specific extension, then they are sending 10 digits to the IP Office and want it to be routed out the PRI to the PSTN. For example, my ICR is as follows:

Incoming Number:
XXXXXXXXXX
Destination:
9N

And I've tried several variations of this. I cannot seem to get it to forward properly. If I create a short code of 780, dial, 3125551212 for testing, and put 780 as the destination, the call forwards properly to 3125551212 so I know it's not an off-site transfer permission issue.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back