Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP settings for ClearOne VH20

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassphone

Technical User
Mar 23, 2007
US
I am having problems with a Clearone VH20 conference unit behind a 3300 ICP. On incomming calls there is no audio to the caller, we can hear them fine. On outgoing calles it works fine audio both ways. The support staff @ Clearone say it is a Mitel issue. Any one have any suggestions? I am attaching the SIP device settings I used.

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=9e2d5b01-4ec9-4bbe-8080-a4a8fe89de7f&file=201410101601.pdf
99% of the time a one way audio with sip is related to your network routing or firewall. Is your device using the same default gateway as the system? Is it on the same subnet? By the sounds of it, it may be a directional routing issue.

Is the endpoint certified? I've had issues with some endpoints (actually a softphone) that rejected the re-invite message from the MCD to change the audio path. There's no way to disable the MCD from sending the re-invites, so in my example we just plain couldn't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back