Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP School

Status
Not open for further replies.

moose4me

Technical User
May 22, 2002
US
Hello all,

I received this link: recently and makes me wonder if it is a legitimate, Avaya endorsed/recognized training site. It offers training on SIP plus a certification. It looks pretty good and the cost is reasonable. It displays Avaya and other vendors on its web page but like everything else on line, one must be cautious.

That said, has any of you folks seen it, tried it and if so, would you recommend it? Is there a way to contact Avaya direct to verify its validity? Thanks all.

ummm....why dont you just call them yourself? or contact them through email.

Hope this helps.

I wanted to get an impartial answer from people in this site who may have dealt with, or heard of, this school. Calling them directly (in the UK) will result in me being told what I want to hear ... much like a flight-by-night car dealer saying anything to sell a used car. As you well know, scammers abound the Internet. One must do research in order to protect themselves, especially from little known businesses ... but I do appreciate your response. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back