Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP DCH won't to be active for VTRK with error DCH1005

Status
Not open for further replies.

nortavaya

Technical User
Sep 20, 2006
MA
Hello team,

We have configured SIP Trunk in CS1K system with NRS connected to the IP Office system
The DCH cannot be active, we try to enable it we got error DCH1005
Which log file or traces we can check on the Sig Server in order to find the root cause of this issue ?

Thank you

cd \var\logs\nortel\ss_common.log
Have good experiences

Thank you AvayaHE, however I should to enable any SIP traces to get this log file (ss_common) ? or it is created by default and records all informations and events ?

Thank you

the ss_common.log is where the Sig Server logs pretty much everything so it's already there. No need to enable anything.

You will probably want to look at the status of the vrtk service too. Make sure it is running. Even if it is restarting it can sometimes clear up issues too.

Right, works like tachograph
Try to restart VTRK in Sig server first
appstart vtrk restart

Hello guys, I restart the vtrk application on the SS but still dch won't to be active
I checked on ss_common.log file, I have only ''tSSG: Failed to terminate keep alive error''

any idea ?

Thank you

That means your sig server can't talk to whatever is on the other end of that virtual trunk. Try pinging back and forth between the devices. Make sure they are establishing a TLS handshake if you are using TLS. There are lot's of things that can cause problems like this. Could be call server settings, network, or certificates causing the problem.

The ping work fine, I have another DCH which is always active, this DCH is used for sip softphone in CS1K

Hi nortavaya
I believe thats your problem
You cannot use twao dchannels for SIP Soloution on the same node
Remove the exist routing for Sip Trunk
Write new Route table that use same Node and same DCH
Trunks have to be configured as IMM

Thanks AvayaHE

Really, I forgot this...good I will try then

I think this can be the solution

Thank you again

Hello guys, now my DCH is become active [bigsmile]

It was a small mistake in IPTI members (LD 14) were configured with wrong nodeID in the prompt CHID, I spent much time to figure it out

Now I have to focus on the sip trunk with IP Office system to become in service

I will update you

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back