Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP Active Proxy: Primary: Not Registered (CS1000 Rel 6.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktse1210

IS-IT--Management
Apr 28, 2009
AU
Hi everyone!

Currently, I have a COTS Linux-based SS Rel 6.0 running only Base Apps and NRS (it being a standalone NRS and no SS installed).
Another remote site is having a CPPM Linux-based Rel 6.0 SS where I have pointed it's endpoint to the Standalone NRS.
However in the CPPM SS Linux command line, when I did a "SIPGwShow tSSG", it came up with SIPNPM Status is Active BUT Active Proxy: Primary: Not Registered.

I went ahead to check out the Endpoint's via the Primary NRS and I can see that the remote site with the CPPM has successfully registered to the NRS.

So how come, the Active Proxy is showing as Not Registered?
Will this have any impact?

I tried to reboot the CPPM SS a few times and those few times, I can see that at the first 300 seconds, it shows as Active Proxy: Primary: Registered but after the 300 seconds times out with the clock restarting, it will become Unregistered again.

The latest Service Pack bundle of version 6.00.18.62 has been installed on both the CPPM SS and COTS standalone NRS.
The UCM is located with the CPPM SS but the COTS standalone NRS has already joined the security domain successfully and can be seen in the Elements List.

Anyone with any ideas?

my bad....posted under the wrong section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back