Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Single stroked path turned to double with a fill + Red selection tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmey

Technical User
Mar 27, 2008
US
Suddenly as I was saving an illustration in Illustrator 9, several of my stroked paths changed to double paths (closed) with fill instead of a single stroked path (strokes disappeared). There also appears to be breaks at each node on the path. Looks similar to what Corel Draw does to an imported Illustrator file. Also my selections now display in orange rather than blue. Any idea what happened and how I can reverse this? Am I missing something or did my file just corrupt?

Not sure about the other stuff, but the color of your selections is easily changed by double-clicking on the layer you wish to change in the layers palette, and then selecting your color of choice from the drop down menu.

Guides and other colors can be changed thru 'Edit' > 'preferences' > 'guides and grid'

(DISCLAIMER: Self-taught AI user; unorthodox methods w/good results)
'There is no LEASH LAW for the IMAGINATION!'
myspace.com/erixworx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back