Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Single Server - System Platform MM on 1.1.0.10 upgrade steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

kepetersen

Technical User
Jun 25, 2010
US

Found this old thread
ruth88 (Vendor)
1 Dec 10 14:55
Trying to apply the System Platform upgrade from 1.1.0.0.10 to 1.1.1 and the server will not recognize files on the USB drive or the DVD!!! I'm building in the shop so server doesn't have access to PLDS. I've spent two days on this! Any ideas ??? H E L P !!!

Was wondering what the fix was above.

I have a server on 1.1.0.10 that is running MM SP12 but the OTC is still not working to the Exchange 2010 server.

I think I need to update the system platform to at least 1.1.1.97.2 for the MM SP12 and OTC to function.
Has anyone run across this issue before?
Any suggestions?

What is the error you get ? Just can't find file or wrong file ?

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

MM with Single Server does not support an Exchange backend, so why is there an issue with the OTC not working to the Exchange 2010 server when it shouldn't?

Issue was that the installation of the client with Outlook 2010 wasnt working. It had installed against Outlook 2007 with no issues. Have you heard of this before with single server system platform subscribers?

Is the OS 64bit? If it is, then is Outlook 2010 32bit? Avaya's MM doesn't have a client that supports 64bit Outlook versions that I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back