Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Simple (I think) ACD Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ba7389

IS-IT--Management
Feb 25, 2004
US
With the following in LD 23 for ACDN 2890, incoming calls only forward to extension 2000 when there are no agents logged in. What do I need to set to have them forward (OVDN?) to 2000 after 20 seconds?

REQ prt
TYPE acd
CUST 0
ACDN 2890

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 2890
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 8
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT
SRRT
NRRT
FROA NO
NCFW 2000
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 0
TOFT 20
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN 2000
IFDN 2000
BUSY BSY BSY SRC BSY
AENI NO
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT
RTPC NO
STIO
TSFT 20
HOML YES
RDNA NO
DAL NO
RPRT YES
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR NO

Thanks,

Bruce

Is 2000 another ACDN? if not I dont think it will work.

Yes, 2000 is another ACDN.

if 2000 wasn't , it would not allow it to be added.

you have to set toft timer (in seconds) to disired time AND 2000 HAS to be active with agents logged in.

Mato' Was'aka

The important bit here is "no agents logged in".

With no agents logged in, then NCFW (set at 2000 above) kicks in.

OVDN and IFDN only work when the values are another ACD group AND that there are agents logged in.

To have the 20 sec delay, you would need to remove the NCFW value and set the OVTH value = 20 plus ensure that there are agents logged into 2000.

The problem as I see it is that there is then NO night forwarding.

Sounds like what I'm trying to do might not be doable. I made extension 2000 an ACDN, with NCFW to a lead number in a gateway, for the purpose of allowing OVDN to Microsoft Unified Messaging (voicemail). Since there are no agents at extension 2000, none can be logged in.

Will play with AWC and DWC keys, as those appear to be the way to let a supervisor position know that calls are queuing.

Don't want to spend much on this, and am thinking that a RAN card could alleviate some of the issue (callers hearing endless ringing until an agent becomes available). At some point though, would like to allow an option to leave a message.

Please let me know if anyone sees another way to accomplish.

Thanks for all,

Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back