Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Simphony ISL - simulate a click to a button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan Camilleri

Programmer
Feb 14, 2018
MT
I would like to know how I can use:

LoadKybdMacro defkey

to simulate a click to a button. Following is the button as defined on the screen:

XML:
<ControlClipboard xmlns="clr-namespace:EMC.Application.General.Controls.MicrosGridEditor;assembly=EMC" xmlns:mouic="clr-namespace:Micros.OpsUI.Controls;assembly=OpsUI" xmlns:av="[URL unfurl="true"]http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation">[/URL]
  <mouic:Button OpsCommand="NextPage" OpsCommandText="" OpsCommandIndex="0" OpsCommandNumber="101" OpsCommandArguments="" NextPage="32" NextPanel="" FontSize="16" Style="{av:DynamicResource MicrosBlue}" Width="Auto" Height="Auto" Focusable="False" av:InputMethod.IsInputMethodEnabled="True" av:Grid.Column="5" av:Grid.Row="0" av:Grid.ColumnSpan="5" av:Grid.RowSpan="4" av:AutomationProperties.AutomationId="micros.generated.NextPage.101.0..">
    <mouic:TranslatedEntryManager.TranslatedEntryList>
      <mouic:TranslatedEntryCollection>
        <mouic:TranslatedEntry LanguageObjNumber="1" Text="TRANSACTION Screen" />
        <mouic:TranslatedEntry LanguageObjNumber="2" Text="TRANSACTION Screen" />
        <mouic:TranslatedEntry LanguageObjNumber="3" Text="TRANSACTION Screen" />
      </mouic:TranslatedEntryCollection>
    </mouic:TranslatedEntryManager.TranslatedEntryList>
  </mouic:Button>
</ControlClipboard>

I tried the following in vain:

LoadKybdMacro defkey( "NextPage", N:31)
LoadKybdMacro defkey( "NextPage", N:101)

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back