Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

silly question about 77200X test

Status
Not open for further replies.

azrael2000

Technical User
Jun 10, 2008
CA
Hi all.

I am preparing for my 77200X test to finish my recertification, and there is a question I found on the web that the answer I was given makes no sense.

On an Avaya IP Office, where can you check newly created extensions and users, and ''who'' created them.
I say Audit Trail in Manager, but the "answer" that is shown is just "Manager".

Should the answer not be Audit Trail... and I know it is in Manager -> File -> Advanced -> Audit Trail.

I'm confused by this and need a little clarification.

Regards

It is worth notinng that Avayas questions include many that are poorly worded, do not represent best practice, are ambiguous or in some cases simply WRONG! and somtimes it comse down to knowinng Avaya's expected .

As the options provided dont actulay list Manager - Audit trail manager is the correct answer & I am sure you would have got that from the list of answers provided

Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

Thanks Guru.

It does show Manager, but the question does not ask which program but where would you look...

I knew the answer... i've put in about 130 systems to date. It is just that I want to do practice tests, just cuz. And if I find an answer that i'm not sure of I always research it and test it on my systems.

I believe the system; I don't believe everything I read online!

Wish me luck.

Regards

if you think this one is bad, I am currently going through the same exercises for ACSS & in that there are 2 identical questions that hwve different "Correct" answers [banghead]

I sometimes wonder if avay have put deliberatly wrong questions in the pot to identify candidates who have been cheating with access to the question bank but then I remmeber an old addage.
Do NOT asccribe to malice that which can be explained by incompitence

Guru.

I passed my 78200X no problem.
It is good until October 23, 2022

But they still want the 77200X.

Go fig.

But yeah, I have found online test questions that have the same question worded the same way with 2 different answers.

I have no problem configuring systems. Questions on exams? I just can't do it. Never been good with tests.

Good luck on your test... tests...

Regards

the 77200 is ACIS and it is similar to the ACSS test

If you made it through one you can do the other one too.

I did my 78200 in April just to find out that they need the 77200 so I did it next day and it felt like a deja vu when I did the test.

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

"Dew knot truss yore Spell Cheque

If anything I would expect 77200 to be easier, but with Avaya you cant take anything for granted

Avaya Remote Support Engineer (A.R.S.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back