Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Silent Monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyleledford

IS-IT--Management
Apr 15, 2002
US
Not using much of the Meridian system because it seems to run well on its own I haven't taken the time to investigate it much but now I am being asked if we can turn on silent monitoring.. I know it can be down having been in a place that had it before but we outsourced all the maintence on the meridian at that company. I'm not sure if the feature was part of a call center management software or soemthing else but I know the feature was programed on the phone itself and you could press the option and then the ext or something simialr.. How can I tell if this feature is availabe and how do I turn it on if it is..

You can monitor (silently, notifying agent or notifying agent + caller) whenever a call is made via an ACD.

In LD 23 you set the prompt OBTN to NO, AGT or ALL and your Supervisor has to have the CLS SPV and a key xx OBV.
If the SUP presses the Observe key they have to fill in the position ID of the agent (key 0 acd xxxx y zzzz => the zzzz is the position ID and the xxxx is the ACD).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back