Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

signiture for all

Status
Not open for further replies.

johncan20

IS-IT--Management
Sep 1, 2004
GB
hi

can i attach a signiture to all outgoing mails on exchange?

thanks

John

My advice to you isdon't use Microsoft Sink Event as it is really never works for me , and it is boring , just Download GFI mail essentials evaluatio copy and install it on your Exhcnage server then configure the disclaimer and test it then diable all GFI mail essentials service and the disclaimer will work for ever whithout headache and wasting your time with MS procedure .

thanks.

Will the GFI mail essentials work with trend micro CSM for SMB?

i dont want them to interfere eith each other.

John

just Download GFI mail essentials evaluatio copy and install it on your Exhcnage server then configure the disclaimer and test it then diable all GFI mail essentials service and the disclaimer will work for ever whithout headache and wasting your time with MS procedure

Hey, while you're at it, why not just run the eval version of exchange and hack it so it doesn't expire for five years instead of 120 days?

Come on, what you propose above is obviously contrary to whatever license GFI gives you for eval purposes. Just because it works beyond the end of the trial period doesn't mean you're good to go.

Yes, indeed you're good to go. In fact GFI suggests it themselves!

Loki,

You're correct (which I'm sure you knew.) I didn't realize that GFI had what they describe as "freeware features."

All the freeware features available in GFI MailEssentials will continue to function after the evaluation period has expired. The freeware features in GFI MailEssentials are:

* DNS blacklist
* Disclaimer
* SPF
* Custom blacklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back