Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Signatures 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 24, 2001
US
Hi. I'm using GroupWise 5.5.4. I have a user who has a scanned .jpg image of her signature that she would like to use as her GroupWise signature. I tried opening the image within Internet Explorer so I could copy it. There is a Paste option available when I right click in the Signature field but when I try to paste nothing appears. Is there any way to do this? Thanks.

No way to do this. Although the vcard allows this, Groupwise doesn't have any fields to allow graphics so you can't do it in the current GroupWise version. Maybe in version 6?

You can't add graphics to signatures but you can add them to the body of the mail so set up a shortcut key to paste in the graphic so that it is really easy for the user to add the graphic at the end of their mail. We have this set up for several of our users and there has been no complaints so far!

I know this is an old thread, but we are still using this version of groupwise and someone here would like to do just what lottie246 described. I'm not familiar with Groupwise. Can someone tell me how to do what she is suggesting?

TIA

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back