Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

signature block for report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumhungl0

Technical User
Aug 21, 2008
US
i have a access database used to track fuel usage. the output is a weekly report that shows all the fuel used for the week. i print the report, i sign it, and then i take it to the boss for his review signature. we are trying to get away from using paper coppies and being stored in a binder. heres what i want to do. we use a smartcard id to login to work computers. with the smartcard we can sign forms made in acrobat and infopath. how can i make a digital signature block on my report so we dont have to have paper coppies of the report? some ideas i had....

1. make a form with acrobat or infopath with the signature blocks on it. then have weekly data from my access database automaticly populate the form. then i could send it to the boss after i sign it.
2. make signature blocks in access. dont have a clue how i could do this, but infopath is office also. can i make a block for signature that will show up on my access report?

so im stuck. not sure what to do. any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back