Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Signaling Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyjp123

Technical User
May 2, 2013
US
Hello all, so I have a remote cppm card and the hard drive crashed so I need to reload it. I was told to login into my main sig server and I can pull the information for this remote site. Hope this makes sense. Trying to find the commands is just a pain.

What info, the Node information is held on the callserver so you just rebuild the sig server then once finished you sync the node and restart the SS applications.

What release is this for?

Well it's I believe 7.0, I need all the IP and domain to load the card

Is it in the DNS use nslookup, really I would think you would hold IP addresses, Hostnames, Domain, etc. in documentation. Ld 117 stat ss (Might be able to see what the ELAN was). Then nslookup that IP address would hopefully give you the Hostname and Domain. If it release 7 I guess you have a UCM or System Manager that should have IP info and Domain info for the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back