Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Signaling server not responding

Status
Not open for further replies.

camaro67

Technical User
Mar 3, 2005
US
Hello all,
I have a CS1000E RLS 5.0 , we lost our ability to dial across the network and the SS is not responding any longer, I'm green when it comes to SS so any help would be much appreciated! here is what I found so far in LD 117
=> STAT SERV

NODE HOSTNAME ELANIP LDR SRV APPS PBXLINK PBXL
INK PBXLINK CONNECTID
ID STATE DATE
TIME
MGC 10.208.178.201 NO DSPLD VGW LINK UP 29/1
2/2014 10:50:05 40ea5c0
VGWs: [reg - 00096] [busy - 00000]
4 HIGH_OHIO 10.208.178.6 YES N/A LTPS FAILED 29/12/
2014 10:49:48 0
VTRK

I would connect your Vendor

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Thank you Perry, I did contact them and they will be out tomorrow, I was hoping this could have been an easy fix as it looks like something got disabled (O DSPLD) but when I stat ss i get no response and I can no longer ping the IP address.

if you are getting no response then reboot it ...it can't hurt it as it isn't working now

When we have had problems with CPPM cards lately they have all been bad memory sticks on those cards. Replace the memory if you have an extra one before RMA'ing the card itself if a reboot doesnt fix it.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back