Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Siebel Analytics Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumoe

Programmer
Sep 17, 2003
US
We are purchasing Siebel Analytics 7.7, upgrading from nQuire 3.0.
We would like to attend 2 classes given by Siebel Analytics Training (listed below), but it is cost prohibitive at $1000 per day plus airfare, hotel, & expenses.
--Analytics: Application Developer (Siebel 7.7)
--Analytics: Server Architect for Standalone Implementations (Siebel 7.7)

I have 2 questions:
1. Have you attended either of these classes? Were they worth your time & money?
2. Have you found any other training for these products that was less cost prohibitive?

Thank you for your response.

I did attend the Server Architect class and my colleague attended the Developer class. My first question would be how much experience do you have with the tool? If you have a lot of experience with this tool (metadata & reporting)I would only recommend the developer class considering that most of the changes are on the reporting side. The server architect class was more of a refresher.

Please let me know if you would like more detailed information and we could possibly arrange a call.

Regards,
Jaime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back