Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sidekick98 print lable problem windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramdev1

Technical User
Oct 20, 2015
GB
I recently tried to print labels and got the message Sidekick 98 has stopped working. I found that I could print cards with no problem but not labels, address book or envelopes. after a few tries it started to work properly but trying again today it is failing and I have not been able to get it to work. The problem comes as soon as label is selected before event the options are displayed. Any ideas?

Hopefully you installed Sidekick on the root of the Disk as in C:\Sidekick otherwise if you installed it on C:\Program Files\Sidekick it will throw up odd errors.
Otherwise you may have installed a print driver which is conflicting with the sidekick software, have you done that recently?

Regards Jim
Check the FAQ area of this Forum for answers, it could save you a lot of time and effort! Good Luck!

Thanks Jim - sorry or the long delay in coming back.

I was in the root directory but had to delete and reinstall and by mistake put it in the program file directory where it is working OK apart from a message about not being able to access Com3.

There is no label option now available. I will reinstall it some time correctly to see if it comes back

No problem, hoodlums with the re-installation!

Regards Jim
Check the FAQ area of this Forum for answers, it could save you a lot of time and effort! Good Luck!

Looking back at this I believe I meant to say Good luck not Hoodlum!

Regards Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back