Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Side Tabs on Navigation form - Access 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

kr32

Technical User
Jun 22, 2017
AU
Hi,
How can the side tabs on the navigation form (Access 2010) be kept to a specific size. They change constantly when switching the top tabs.

Thank you,
KP

Side tabs"? I know when you normally add tab objects, they go across the top, not side. I've never seen one with the tabs on the side. Regardless, if that's possible, my first guess is that it's the length of the strings contained in the tab titles - so whatever is showing for the title/tab text. I'd first try resizing the tab title area to be a little larger by default if possible. Then I'd consider ways to abbreviate the text that shows up on the tabs. Another thing you can check is look for the property "can grow" and similar. Many objects in Access forms have this feature, and it's a Yes/No box in the object properties.

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back